Running in the 90s

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Site

2 posters

Roleplay--

Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit
    Senpai Will Never Notice You

Roleplay-- - Page 4 Empty Re: Roleplay--

Post by Ink Rabbit Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Roleplay-- - Page 4 CRTJ0CB
    Roleplay-- - Page 4 Yp7ea47
    Roleplay-- - Page 4 5XqVjbh

Akan's eyes narrowed as he watched Ceri try to talk to the child, though her efforts were ignored. Akan tightened his grip on the boys arm behind his back, blood still dripping from his own face. He could taste the blood on his lips and the blood drying to his shirt and down his neck. He probably looked like a mess, this irritated him more.

He caught Ceri's gaze after the boy spit at her, wondering what he own thought process was he hesitated for a moment, wondering what her next plan was before shoving the boy into the ground and firmly holding his arm behind his back, this caused the boy to make a horrible grunt sound as Akan noticed how hard he was pulling his arm behind him. He slightly made his grip less tight and held it firmly to his back.

He took this moment to grasp his other hand and hold both of them, this time making sure to keep his eyes on the child, He was crouched above the boy holding both of his wrists tightly. "Well. He isnt talking." he pointed out an obvious fact, though at this point he wasnt sure what they were supposed to do. He sighed heavily wondering if he should just take the kid back to camp, however if there were others, they would be followed. He decided to try once more to get the kid to talk "Are you alone?" he barked at him, his voice rigid and his eyes hostile... nothing. not a word.

Akan sighed irritably. bending his arm up slightly causing the child to wince "I will ask you one more time, are you alone?" the kid grunted and after a moment finally spoke "eat shit" his voice in pain. Akan felt his lip twitch as he shoved his arm up to his shoulder, causing a loud snap "One more time, as you have one more arm left." the kid breathed heavy breaths and cried slightly in pain, however he was holding it in much better than any other person would have. Again, but louder the kid said "eat. shit." Akan made a tch sound before snapping his other arm the same way. The child screamed this time, Akan narrowed his eyes, knowing he wouldnt be able to pull anything, looked up at Ceri "well, we're running out of limbs."

Grimik
    Grimik
    If She Breathes Shes A Thot

Post by Grimik Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:31 am

Roleplay-- - Page 4 TdoZOdC

Roleplay-- - Page 4 LRqjSrd

Akan was much harsher in his line of questioning than she was He was basically torturing the boy, which was a step to far she felt. The boy yelled out in defiance as both arms were snapped with ease, the only words to come outwere 'eat shit'. Perhaps if the had more time Akan would be able to get something out of him.

Ceri was very conscious of the forest around them, closing in on all sides, making it impossible to see far in any direction. For all she knew, they could be being watched right now. They were wasting time here with the boy, and every minute longer was a greater chance they were spotted, putting themselve and their camp in danger.

She looked back to the boy, his face pressed to the ground to hide his tears as he sobbed quietly. She wished it didn't have to be this way, the least she could do was, make it quick and end his suffering. In a fluid motion, she brought the boy's blade down hard, forcing the tip to sever his spine  just below his skull. With a quick gasp it was over and the boy fell limp.

She couldn't look at the body after that, turning away from it and Akan. She'd convinced herself this was the only way, but still she was searching in her head for other options that weren't there. Did the boy really need to die? Rather than dwell on the thought too long she focused on the task before them.

'We should get the deer back to camp,' she said matter-of-factly.
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:05 am

As he was looking down at the poor thing on the ground in front of him, he felt a slight panic. His skin grew clammy and sweat pooled in with the blood still oozing from his face. The broken child in front of him caused him to tense, images from when he was younger invaded his mind. He closed his eyes for a moment and suddenly he heard Ceri walk over, as he opened his eyes he could see her just in time press the blade down into his throat.

Akan swallowed hard as the boy lay lip, mangled and dead. He moved back from the body, glancing over at Ceri to see she already was back to the deer. He hesitated, he felt like he was going to throw up. He exhaled trying to focus himself.

Ceri then mentioned the deer in a rather aggressive tone, which he wasnt used to hearing from her, having only known her a short time it still seemed out of character. Was she upset with what he had done? not that she did anything to stop him from doing it, though she did seem on edge.

Standing full up now with Ceri still facing away from him, he touched his face, the gash was quiet large and deep, he was surprised it didnt go all the way though. He leaned down and picked up both of his daggers and reattached them to himself. He moved over to the where Ceri was "Should we just leave him, like, what if his people find him" his voice more softer spoken as he knew how serious this situation was at this point.

He glanced over at the body, his stomach turning as more images of his past flicked though his mind. Shutting his eyes tightly he sighed, willing the thoughts away. He moved away from ceri again, taking one of his daggers off and started to cut low hanging branches off, the thick brush pile he gathered was decent. He grasped the boy's shirt and pulled him over to some more bushes, and carefully began places the branches he gathers around to hide his small body. Thankfully, he thought, the kid was already pretty camouflaged, however he wouldnt be hidden for too long.

Akan turned to see Ceri with the deer still, he moved quickly over to it grasping its two front legs "well are you going to make me carry this by my self?" he snapped in a hushed voice to her. "what do we tell the others?" his eyes narrowed as they met hers, blood streaked down his face and neck, and glistened on his black shirt. He could feel the blood still dripping, however the flowing of it had slowed considerably.

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:31 am

Her eyes were focused on the deer they had killed just a few moments ago. All her hunger had disapated and she was left with a pit in her stomach. She hadn't felt this way after killing the deer. She hadn't wanted to kill the boy, but what other choice did she have that didn't end with one of them dead?

Akan snapped her out of her thoughts, suggesting they hide the body. 'Good idea. You take care of that, i'll gut the deer. He'll be lighter to carry that way.' She turned away from him quickly and got to work on the deer, putting the sword she had picked up through its belly to open it up, so she could start emptying it.

The work, while grim was enough to keep her mind off the boy until she was finished. When she got up to turn around, Akan was just covering the body in the last of some branches he had cut, trying to hide it from view. It wasn't a great job in all honesty but they didnt have time for anything better. They would just have to hope no one looked too closely.

He came over to her, blood smered across his face from earlier, if not a bit more pale. Was it just loss of blood that had done that, or had what they done been gnawing on him? She grasped the back legs, sensing he wanted to get away as soon as possible, and helped him in lifting the animal, even with its guts removed it was still quiet heavy, it would have been difficult for her to carry it alone.

His next question gave her pause. She hadn't considered that what they had just done would have implications for the rest of their camp. Perhaps they had a right to know, that they may still be in danger perhaps even more so for killing one of them. But would telling them really help at all? It would make them worry, or possibly start to panic. 'I don't think telling them is a good idea,' she said, finally. 'We did what we thought was best with the information we had, and they weren't a part of it. I think it's best we keep it that way.'
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:48 am

He helped her carry the deer though the river and over to the other side, listening to what she had to say about the others. He heaved the deer to the dry side of the bank and rested for a moment, his eyes catching hers "If you think that is whats best, ill accept your decision, I'm not very good with, well, people." He looked her up and down, almost like he was judging her for some reason.

After a while of carrying the deer back, they could see the cave. He could see what looked like fencing of sticks being put up, around the entrance and a bit of the ways out of the cave. He hesitated, was this their home now? he wondered, not really liking the idea of this being home, but what else could he do? leave? he glanced at Ceri to see if she had anything to say about their new decor.

One of the people in the camp exclaimed excitedly as they saw the deer and helped them carry it the rest of the way in, allowing for them to start cutting it into pieces and almost immediately start a fire for it. Akan, glanced over at Ceri before one of the beastkin children had tugged on the corner of his shirt "what happened to your face?" she asked, Akan felt his skin prick as he looked down at her, more so of the fact a disgusting child was touching him than anything "The deer got me, but im stronger and cooler." he bragged, causing the child to laugh, he thought it sounded like metal being dragged across a marble floor, however and tried to let out a small laugh before the child ran off.

He looked around at their surroundings and what had been done since they got back, walls of sticks and large branches had begun construction, he could see a few people still working on a good part of it, he moved towards them. The human man was rather sweaty and tired looking, however akan placed a hand over his own mouth before speaking "What in the world are you guys doing?" his voice sharp, the man looked Akan up and down and rolled his eyes "Making this place safe from those freaks out there, skinny boy." He turned back to his work, Akan felt his anger rise for a moment then just narrowed his eyes "I dont think some twigs will keep them out, but good luck." he snapped back. He had no interest in talking to him anymore.

Akan moved back towards Ceri, his eyes hostile as he fully focused on her "Let me take a look at your wound."

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:58 pm

The walk back to camp was quiet, it seemed both of them were lost in thought, and happy for the time to collect their thoughts. When they made it back, the group were building a stick fence outside their cave. She didn't really like the idea of making their camp more obvious to outsiders. especially when they had no way of defending it. Still, it probably made the others feel more safe, so no point in saying anything now.

When they were seen, others came and helped them carry the deer back, starting a fire and preparing it. While that was going on, Ceri pulled two men aside and gave them directions back to the stream, asking them to bring water back in tree bark containers. She made a point to remind them to be quick and not hang around the stream too long, in case the attackers from last night appeared, but mostly so they wouldn't spend too much time looking around.

When she was done with that, she turned to see Akan arguing with one of the men building the wall. It was as if he couldn't help but try and start fights with everyone he met. After their exchange, he came over to her, asking to look at her wound. She had almost forgotten about her leg by this point, but obliged and rolled up her trouser leg for him to inspect.
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:47 am

As ceri let him look at her wound, he carefully peeled the fabric from his kimono off of her leg. The wound was actually healing up quiet well for what it was worth, a scabbing was already showing. He flipped the cloth over and doused a little more sake onto the wound, and blew it dry quickly.

After wrapping the bandage back up he stood up and narrowed his eyes at her "now then, when will we be going back to the drop zone, i need to.." he paused a moment as if trying to figure out how he wanted to phrase it to her, to make it sound important but not give away too much "I need to find my sword, it is very important to me." he hesitated again before adding more quietly "We should probably just go, the two of us, instead of letting anyone else follow, or at least i wold prefer that." his eyes held their almost glare to hers.

After a moment of waiting he was offered a slice of the meat he and Ceri had caught, the person also offered one to her as well. Akan carefully chewed the meat, it was quiet disgusting and had little to no flavor, then again what did he expect, them to just be carrying around salt and pepper? he chewed quickly to swallow as much in one bite so he wouldnt have to spend any longer lingering on about the poor taste.

After finishing his food he frowned at Ceri "please, I wont ask for anything else" he spoke rather seriously this time, not harsh but actually genuine. His eyes even betrayed his normal cold exterior. He waited for her to respond, wondering if he would just have to go out on his own to find it.

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:42 am

It stung slightly as he removed the bandage, but it was nothing compared to the pain yesterday. She looked down as the red and black scab that had been left on her shin, and saw no signs of infection. He quickly cleaned the wound before bandaging it up again. It was clear he knew something about medicine and healing but he hadn't offered any help to the others in the camp.

Before she could thank him, he asked again for assisstance in finding his sword. What was it with this sword that made it so important to him. As they were talking, they were offered meat, which Ceri began to eat as she listened to him. He seemed to almost be pleading with her to help him with this, compared to the other day when he all but demanded her help.

Perhaps this sword did hold some special value to him, but was it really worth risking their lives at the drop zone? Well, no one else was in immediate danger this time so that wasn't stopping her from going. She was also curious to return there, to look for evidence of who attacked them, or even just to scavenge some supplies.

She had the sword they had taken from earlier at her waist. She had gotten looks for it when she returned to camp with the deer, but no one had questioned her about it yet. She took it out and held it out to him. 'If you want a sword, you can have this one,' she stated. She wanted to see how important his sword was to him, and if he really would risk his life for it.

'If not,' she added after the pause, 'we can go and look for your one at the drop zone while we scavenge supplies.'
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:11 am

After they finished eating, she it seemed like she wasnt even listening to him, but then she offered the kids sword to her, what.. is she dumb? he thought then made a tch sound with his mouth and narrowed his eyes covering his mouth and furrowing his brows at her "i dont want another sword, i dont need some shitty piece of metal, i need to get MY sword." he hissed quietly at her.

She just didnt seem to get it, he held his eyes to her irritably before huffing out a sigh of annoyance. "listen, Ceri, i need this sword it is very important to me, its not just some dumb hunk of scrap metal," he paused eyeing the sword she had "it isnt used for fighting, but i must get it back as soon as possible." his face fell less irritated looking and more concerned. What if she chose someone else? what if one of those... things found her and she deicded they would be better fit? he bit his lip with a worried look now.

He moved quickly away from Ceri, mumbling something to himself with a groan as he got his kimono and put it back on, he had gotten so used to wearing one he felt nude without it, it was almost comforting to him at this point. He snapped his gaze back to her "listen, get ready and meet me at the edge of the gate in an hour when youre ready to go, i dont have time to wait." he paused a moment "im going with or without you." his voice serious.

He got to the enterance of the camp, almost without any problems, he made a look of disgust at one of the men who he got into a fight with before, sneering at them he rolled his eyes and walked out into the forest. Once to the edge of the tree line, he sat down and waited. Times ticking, he thought, i hope you waited for me.

Time jump

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:58 pm

Just before the hour was up, Ceri made her way over to where Akan had been sitting. She had used the time to sharpen the sword she aquired to the best of her ability, hoping that the effort would go to waste today. It puzzled her that they were risking their lives for a sword, that 'wasn't for fighting', but she couldn't just leave him to go alone and risk being captured or killed. Besides, she had wanted to try and scavenge supplies from the drop zone anyway.

Just the two of them going again didn't feel like enough for a mission like this, but so far Akan, despite his brash nature and obsession with his sword, was the only person she trusted to have her back. It was already past noon, and would likely be dark by the time they got back. That would only leave them a few hours of daylight to search. Hopefully they would be able to do it without interruption.

When she got to Akan he was still sitting under the trees. She offered a hand to help him up before saying, 'we should hurry, or the light will be gone before we even get there.' She began walking in the direction of the drop zone, tracking the path they had made through the forest the night before. It would have been all to easy for their assailants to have tracked them down already, but they hadn't perhaps they weren't interested she hoped but didn't put much faith in the thought.

'We'll do our best to find your sword, but if it is as precious as you say, I wouldn't be supriesed if someone made off with it.' She hoped he would take that well but it was the truth. 'What does it look like again?' Ceri knew he had described it to her, but she couldn't remember what he had said. If they were going to look she'd need to know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content