Running in the 90s

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Site

2 posters

Roleplay--

Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit
    Senpai Will Never Notice You

Roleplay-- - Page 10 Empty Re: Roleplay--

Post by Ink Rabbit Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:08 am

Roleplay-- - Page 10 CRTJ0CB
    Roleplay-- - Page 10 Yp7ea47
    Roleplay-- - Page 10 5XqVjbh

As he turned away from the small girl he could see the beastkin who was also with them the other day fast approaching and blocking his path. Tch. After a moment of silence, Akan met his eyes and they held without a word for a few more heart beats before he spoke in a controlled tone asking where ceri was.

Akan laughed slightly crossing his arms and shifting his weight as the lion stood before him "whats it to you?" though he instantly regretted saying it knowing he was asking for a fight, but he wasnt about to let him know that. His heart sank slightly as he thought about her again, wondering just where she was and if she was okay, though his worry would have to wait. "why do you care so much where she is? eh? she owe you somethin?" he pursed his lips slightly trying to keep a confident look, he broke eye contact from Tau at this point.

Aldin quietly chimed to him "keep pressing your luck, Akan, see where it gets you." Akan sighed irritably before attempting to push past Tau "i have things to do" he said before giving him a chance to respond to his previous remarks.

Iiro

He had followed her from the moment he caught her scent, all the way up to straight up murdering the girl. It was clear this new wolf had no idea how to control herself, must be her first shift. he thought as he leaned on the edge of the building he watched from. He watched her for hours, pacing, snarling, being startled, all of it.

He even watched her shift back into a human, just what he was waiting for, though it was bad mannered to watch another wolf shift back into human form, he just couldn't help himself. He knew better, but he watched her body break and shape once again. She was quiet beautiful, though he could only tell so much from a distance.

He hesitated before moving slightly closer, still staying a good distance away from her so not to be spotted when she awoke again. He slouched down against a wall and closed his eyes to listen for her breathing.

Time skip

When she finally awoke he snapped too and carefully pulled himself up. He observed her from a safe distance still as she got dressed and looted the girl, even watching her retch over the fact she killed someone. how cute. he thought as she started to move away from the site, though she looked confused in which way to go.

Should i just go out? no. no that is a bad idea, lets see where she goes, find the opportunity, and then introduce myself. he smirked slightly to himself, she began to move in a direction and he slowly made his way behind her out of the city.

Grimik
    Grimik
    If She Breathes Shes A Thot

Post by Grimik Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Roleplay-- - Page 10 TdoZOdC

Roleplay-- - Page 10 LRqjSrd[/center

It was slow going for Ceri. She was vaguely aware of the direction she had came. Her memories coming in patches. Remembering a staute, a fallen tree; anything she could use to piece her way back to the river.

However she had ran the whole night as the beast. She was sure of herself and aware of everything around her. She didn't hesitate, just kept moving forward. As she was now she was far more vulnerable. Her senses felt dull in comparison and the city felt as if it were closing in on her. She could be being watched right now; hunted without ever knowing she was prey. The girls face popped back into her thoughts.

It could be days before she got back and she had no supplies. Her stomach still ached more than it ever had; and she had been used to missing meals growing up. She had no water and no idea where to find any as of right now. Worst of all, she didnt know if at any moment, the change would take her again. That she'd fall to the floor in agony as her bones twisted, contorted and grew to her other form. Would she even be able to control it? She wasn't sure she wanted to find out.

Ceri pressed on slowly for several more hours. Moving in short sprints, using the debris around her as cover, before watching and listening for several minutes to make sure it was clear before moving again. Midday had come and gone by the time she finally made it to the edge of the city. The buildings were smaller here and more spread out, and in the distance she could see the edge of the forest where the trees had completely taken over. She took just a moment to catch her breath before continuing on, hoping to make the cover of the trees before sundown.

Tau

Akan kept eye contact with him while he joked and prodded at him. The kid's attitude really irritated him. Tau was trying to keep his cool, he really was. He was about to repeat the question when the Fae tried to push past him without answering him.

Tau grabbed Akan by the shirt and smacked him across the face with his other hand in one movement. 'Answer the damn question,' he growled a little too loudly. Many of the other people nearby stopped to watch the comotion. Tau noticed but turned his attention back to Akan, doing his best to ignore it.
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:18 am

Before he could even react, he felt himself being pulled back and suddenly felt the lion man's fist to his face. Exhaling sharply, his whole right side of his face stung and he withdrew his hands to shield his face for the next blow, that never came, instead it was a sharp loud tone, asking a question he couldn't quiet hear, however he was sure it was the same as before. Akan bared his teeth in a slight smirk followed with a slight winded laugh "ahah.. ahh.. damn you are so soo uptight-" he hesitated as he tried to rip his shirt away from Tau, however he wasnt able to remove his strong grip.

Finally making eye contact with him, he couldnt see out of his right eye and inhaled sharply again as the deep eyes of the lion met his own glaring yellowing he made a tch sound and quickly continued his sentence "-she's gone, i dont fucking know, she turned into a beast and ran off, alright? can you fucking let go of my shirt, it probably costs more than anything youve ever even touched, and youre ruining it." his voice sounded harsh, however he was more so concerned about going and tending to his now swelling and hurting face.

Lila
    letting out a soft squeak when Akan was hit by Tau, she wanted to step in however she kept herself away to be careful, and she also wanted to know what had happened to ceri, if he did something she would want to go out and find the poor girl as soon as she could.

She didnt agree with the violence Tau had enforced, but it seems this was the only way he was going to talk.. even if he did get hurt.

Iiro

He stalked her though the entire city, careful foot steps made it easy enough to avoid her, he sprinted along side her from a distance for a long while, while she got lost and found her way again though the city. He decided he had enough fun chasing her around and moved quickly to the forest edge to wait for her, though he would be guessing which entrance she was coming out, so he made sure to stay down wind of her to catch a scent if she came out the only other entrance he knew of.

After about an hour, he smelled her before he heard her, then spotted her. the exact entrance he thought she would come out of, grinning to himself slightly as he thought about how he could brag to her about how slow she was, however he closed his eyes and focused, he wasnt here on his free will, well not entirely anyways. Kaliin sent him with a vision to find the new wolf, which happens to be this girl that is super hot, lucky lucky.

He waited until she got closer to the forest before lowering his own stance, once she was close enough he lunged out at her, grabbing her around the waist and tackling her to the ground, though he was trying to be playful, he ended up being a little rough with the tackle and the landing, both of them collided to the ground.

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:28 am

Roleplay-- - Page 10 LRqjSrd

Ceri ran from the last house and into the forest. It had taken most of the day, but she was finally under the cover of trees which gave her some small relief. It was as if this forest felt like home to her, or at least, more of a home than anything had been before.

She hoped to get a little deeper in and find somewhere to settle down for the night. She turned her head to take one last look at the city; perhaps the last time she would ever see it, when she was hit in the stomach. The force would have made her vomit had she had anything left in her stomach.

She landed hard in the grass on her back, but used the momentum to bring her legs up and force her assailant over her head, flipping with him to land kneeling across their chest. She quickly mover her knees to pin their arms and pulling the small blade which was the only weapon she had and holding it to his throat.

The man's face was pulled into a huge grin. Not what she was expecting at all. He was maybe the same age as her with dark messy hair and eyes like fog. His face was scarred, but still attractive with sharp features. As she examined him he continued to grin like this was just a game to him.

Ceri backhanded him across the face with her other hand before demanding, 'who are you!'

Tau
    The answer the Fae gave was sarcastic and harsh as always. He was vaguely aware of him trying to pull away as he thought about his answer. It didn't make any sense, but he couldn't think of a reason why he would use that lie. He was sure Ceri was still out there.

He released Akan's shirt, crossing his arms over his chest. 'I don't know what game you're playing, but we're going to go find her. You have an hour to prepare and we're leaving.'
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:24 am

As Tau let go of his shirt, he scoffed at him and flattened out the folds with his hands "go out and find what? i told you already small brain, shes gone. she took off! shes left! what part are you not understanding? want me to spell it out for you, oh wait you probably can't read." he sneered, trying to furrow his brows, however that just made his face ache. He frowned slightly before placing a hand on his swelling face.

Iiro

He wasn't expecting her to be able to lift him so easily, and he wasn't expecting her to react so quickly. Hitting the ground with a slight oof sound, he exhaled sharply with a grin wide spread across his face as she hovered above his face. The cold steel against this throat caused his eyes to dart down for a half second, but before he could react she slapped him.

He laughed slightly with a wince "ouch." he started and paused for a moment "your eyes are even more beautiful up close." he said in a soft spoken tone. "my name's Iiro, yours is Ceri right?" he held his smirk, knowing he could easily get out from her grasp, she was so light compared to the other girls back at home. He laughed slightly, she sure was pretty.

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:03 am

Iiro gave her the creeps. He talked softly and made no move to try and get away, but he knew her name, and the way he spoke gave the impression he had been watching her. How long had he been watching? Did he know what she had done to the girl? What she was? Surely not. He wouldn't be this close if her knew what she was capable of.

She ignored his compliment and his question and took a moment to look at her surroundings. They were not so deep in the forest that she couldn't see out, but she had no idea where they were still. If he had wanted to do her harm, he could have and after what she woke up to, she didn't want to kill him if she didnt have to. Keeping the knife to his throat, she asked 'how do you know my name?' His answer to the question would decide what she would do next.

Tau

He ignored the Fae's jabs at him until he was done. As he cupped his face, Tau stepped in, towering over the already tall Akan. He didn't want to cause a bigger scene than they already had so he decided to keep things brief. 'I will meet you in an hour to look for Ceri. If you won't come willingly, I'll break your legs and carry you.'

Without another word, Tau turned and left to prepare.
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:51 am

-time skip-
    As the sun started so set he eyed the camp around him looking for the big oaf, however he wasn't hard to find, he was taller than everyone and he could see him staring him down. Glaring Akan stood up slowly "oh, youre just going to go? no fighting?" aldin spoke softly to him, but he just scoffed slightly " hes not going to believe me, so im probably going to get hit again, might as well hurry it up." he made a tch sound as Aldin made a soft humming sound that he was hit with the sudden memories of childhood and her singing to him at night as he cried, she stopped abruptly "I didn't mean to bring back memories, I apologize." "pfft, whatever, it doesnt matter." he straighten himself out and made his way over to Tau. Aldin stayed quiet, though she knew he longed for comfort, but wasnt quiet sure how to give him what he needed.

Standing a few feet away from him, he readjusted Aldin and glared at the lion man "Well, are we leaving or not? i dont care either way." he spat sourly towards him, he didnt want to go out, or more so he didnt want to go back to where he watched Ceri transform into.. that thing, whatever it was. a wolf? some sort of canine he thought before pushing the memory to the back of his mind.

Iiro
    "why Kaliin did, of course. Mother to us all." he held his grin, however he held a look of honesty. "did you think id track you down without her telling me too? ahah" he started laughing "you have any idea how big this place is? without Kaliin's vision id have no idea where to even find you. even if shifted." holding his gaze to hers, he wiggled his body slightly "so, you wanna let me go and lets have a chat?" he held his eyes to hers, more serious than before.

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:10 am

Her grip on the knife was firm, but she wasn't so sure that killing him was the best idea the more he talked. If he had been sent to find her, then it meant there were others who would be able to. Or at the very least, others who would come looking for him if they thought he was missing.

His use of the word 'shifted' sent a jolt through her. Was he talking about her changing? It seemed like for now all he wanted was to talk about who had sent him and Ceri was eager to get answers. If had wanted to kill her he could have, she thought out to him jumping on her. She hadn't even realised he was there.

Slowly she removed the blade from his throat and sat upright to look down at him, ready to respond if he tried anything. Once she was sure, she stood up and stepped away.

'Okay, explain this to me so it makes sense. Who is looking for me and why?'

Tau

He was almost certain he would have had to take Akan by force, so he was surprised to see him walking over to him. He had already had a few volunteers from the camp who would have been willing to help Tau restrain him and bundle him into a sack to carry him in, all of them now trying to hide their disappointment.

Akan greeted him with his usual i dont care attitude which Tau ignored. No use wasting time being baited into an argument. He nodded to Akan, 'take me to where you last saw her.'
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:42 am

As they walked into the forest, his eyes narrowed at the setting sun, the thought of where he left ceri made his stomach sick. Mainly the thought of all the blood that was there, oh no, Tau is going to see all that blood. Akan swallowed slightly, glancing over his shoulder to see the lion man close on his heels.

After walking the full distance to the stream that hes walked too so many times in the past few days, it was almost like the back of his hand in knowing which way to go. The first thing he spotted was his kimono that he left tied, dried out and cleaned with the rain from the night before. Looking for the bloody mess that he thought would be waiting, he was rushed with a slight relief as he remembered Rain.

"This is where she was when she shifted into a big ole fluffy snarly toothed creature, and ran off that direction, i think." he crossed his arms and huffed, trying to seem like this memory wasn't bothering him, that the thought of blood wasn't bothering him. "are we done here? i have nothing else to show, so thanks for the useless trip." he went to grab his kimono and to take it down. Stupid of him to think she'd come back here, would she ever come back?

Iiro

He watched her carefully move herself off of him, she still was wary of him, and she had every right to be, though he couldn't help but find it cute. Once she asked why and who was looking for her, he laughed "Well, Kaliin is looking for a particular note that was to be delivered to her by an eastern elf girl, however.." he paused a moment and grinned, pulling himself up to his feet "she would never make that journey with that note, something im sure you know about?"

he eyed her carefully and leaned forwards "i was sent to retrieve the letter, but she also wanted me to see if you'd come meet her." he paused again, eyeing her for her reaction "She said you might decline, but one way or another you'd want to meet with her eventually, its just the fate of things, if you will." his mouth held the crooked grin and extended his hand out to her "the letter at the very least, maybe if you do come with me i can teach you a few things myself."

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:12 pm

She was wary as he got to his feet, but he made no move to attack her. She remembered the piece of paper she taken from the girl. It confirmed her suspicion that Iiro knew what she had done. What she was.

Ceri considered just giving the paper over to him and being done with him. It was worthless to her and if it would allow her to go on her way then it would have been a worthwhile trade. However her thoughts went to Akan and what he would do in this situation.

For the first time since she had came back, it dawned on her that he had watched her transform. The look of horror on his face as her body stretched and contorted in such unnatural ways. She had been so focused on getting back she hadn't considered if she would even be welcomed. Was it even safe for her to go back? She didn't even know if this was something she had control of.

Perhaps Kaliin would be more helpful than Iiro, and be able to explain what was happening to her. Then she'd know if it was safe to return. Reluctantly, she handed the letter over to Iiro. 'Lets make this quick then. I'll meet with Kaliin and hear what she has to say.'

Tau

It didn't take long for them to reach the spot, Akan's Kimono marking it out. While Akan babbled he began looking around the area. The rain had done a lot to hide the signs of their camp, but Tau could still pick up on them. Footprints, where they had been lying, faint traces of blood.

He thought the worst of Akan for a moment, but quickly realized he wouldn't bring him here if he was responsible for what happened to her. It was then he noticed the pile of torn up clothes. Ceri's clothes. Akan had he intact jacket but everything else looked like it had been torn off.

It didn't make any sense and Akan was less than helpful in explaining it to him. He looked in the direction the Fae said she took off in, only to find faint wolf prints in the mud. He still refused to believe what Akan was saying though. The wolf must have chased her, or dragged her away. The girl had survived worse so he had hope she was still alive.

'We need to track the wolf. Hopefully it will lead us to Ceri or some way we can find her. Do you know any tracking magic? Or anything at all that could help us here?'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content