Running in the 90s

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Site

2 posters

Roleplay--

Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit
    Senpai Will Never Notice You

Roleplay-- - Page 9 Empty Re: Roleplay--

Post by Ink Rabbit Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:11 am

Roleplay-- - Page 9 CRTJ0CB
    Roleplay-- - Page 9 Yp7ea47
    Roleplay-- - Page 9 5XqVjbh

Akan ignored her question, pursing his lips slightly as she seemed to ignore his own question about a way to light a fire. After a moment of just the two of them holding eye contact, he sighed and looked away. "They should be back at camp by now, Tau's a smart kid, im sure he knows." he side glanced at aldin, wondering if she would be offended if he used her to try and start a fire.

He sat back and looked at the small pile of wood he collected, the sun setting slowly leaving them in a darker orange forest. crickets and frogs sang loudly at the rivers edge. He sighed again "i was only lighting the fire since i knew you wouldnt be able to see in the dark, you know being..." he looked her up and down and coughed slightly "yeah."

After thinking he sat back on his hands near Ceri, was she fine? aldin chimed about something the other night that was really still sticking to the back of his mind. He frowned as the sky grew darker and darker, knowing Ceri wouldnt be able to see pretty much at all soon. Glancing over at her, then quickly looking at the ground between them "well, were stuck out here until tomorrow, Aldin thought it would be best if we avoided camp for tonight." he tried to sound a bit less worried and more content, his eyes now focused on the sword a few feet away from them.

He intentionally avoided answering why aldin said to avoid camp, he had no reason to tell her or even anything to tell her other than he trusts Aldin but what good would that do? just a waste of breath. Akan exhaled "your arm healed up a lot faster than it should have." he commented allowed after a small break of silence "it really shouldnt have healed that fast, i think.." he paused glanced over at her, thinking the low light would be to hard for her to see in.

He held his pause for a long moment as he just stared at her, her being awake and moving, knowing she couldnt see him. he felt his skin grow warm slightly before narrowing his eyes at her. the small freckles on her face, the shape of her lips and chin, the way her eye brows curved in slightly like she was thinking, the dark hair that seemed messy and not obedient, even on a good day it would still have several lose hairs. He twitched his nose before looking away, not sure if he wanted to even finish his statement anymore.

Grimik
    Grimik
    If She Breathes Shes A Thot

Post by Grimik Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Roleplay-- - Page 9 TdoZOdC

Roleplay-- - Page 9 LRqjSrd

Ceri didn't like Akan's answer. If Tau and Lila were fine then why were they seperated from them? And if Aldin really thought it was best if they stay out of camp for the night, Akan really should have kept them from going back. Still, it was getting late and with the sun setting, she doubted even Akan would be able to lead them to camp without getting them lost.

Ceri sat up connecting her hands around her knees. She stared up into the sky as the last of the daylight faded and was replaced with stars. The moon hadn't quite came into view yet but she could still see suprisingly well. For the first time since falling she thought about home. It seemed like an entirely different world at this point but there it was, floating high in the sky above them. She thought of the farm and the animals. Who was taking care of them now she was gone. Probably her mother if she were being honest. Did they even miss her? Or was it just an inconvinience that they didnt have an extra pair of hands?

Her thought was interrupted by Akan mentioning her arm. Ceri had almost forgotten it herself. She looked down and examined it. It had been scabbed up this morning but now, the scabs had started to fall away revealing the shiny pink scar tissue beneath. She just laughed before saying, 'I guess i just had a great physician'.

She looked up at Akan then to find him examining her face intently. Did she have something on her face? She realised then that Akan had never actually looked at her for more than a few seconds or at least while she was looking at him. He always averted his eyes quickly or wouldn't look at her in the first place. She watched his eyes as they went over face until he finally and reluctantly looked away.

What was that about? He didn't say anything just went back to sitting down, not looking at her. It was then she remembered fucking with Akan the night before and a delicious idea popped into her head. Ceri casually shifted herself so that she was leaning back on her hands, and accidentally let a few of her fingers rest ontop of Akan's. She tried her hardest not to laugh and maintain a neutral expression.
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:18 am

As Ceri made the comment about him being a "great physician" he felt a small smirk cross his mouth, despite the worry that had flooded his head. There was no way that wound healed that fast without there being something seriously wrong with her, and with the way Aldin was acting about it he knew for sure. Though he thought it best to keep it to himself, no need to cause panic when nothing was set in stone.

As the sky faded into a deeper blue and then to black, the stars twinkled above them, he was about to apologize for not being able to start a fire for her to see better as he felt her warm small fingers gently rest over the top of his, quickly pulling them away he glanced over at her his eyes narrowed She fucking did that on purpose the little.. he could feel his skin warm before baring his teeth slightly and forcing himself to sit up hands in front of him now, who does she think she is? he scoffed slightly "what is wrong with you?" his voice seemed harsher than he meant it, however his gaze held to her face again, knowing she couldnt see him.

She was so weird, he let the idea of her roll around his brain a bit longer before Aldin chimed in with a small cackle, Akan pushed her further away with his foot, his eyes narrowed at her now. The water trickled behind them soothingly, he turned to look at Ceri again, returning to his original comment trying to forget about what she had just done to him, she probably thought she was being funny, however he did not find it as funny. "Sorry i can't make a fire for you to see in, if youre cold you can use this." He pulled part of his kimono off the ground and nudged her arm with it "its a bit singed from earlier but its better than nothing." holding his gaze to her face he waited for her response.

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:11 am

It didn't take Akan more than a few seconds to react and snatch his hand away. He snapped at her for doing it, almost snarling att her with his red face. It took all Ceri had to not start laughing at him and reply in her most innocent voice, 'What do you mean?'

After a few moments Aldin began to laugh and Akan kicked her away. Ceri took this as a sign that she was getting inside his head, and allowed herself a moment to look away and grin before regaining her composure. When she turned back, she was suddenly aware of how warm it was. She had a thin jacket on which she took off but still she was hot. Sweat was beading at her forehead when Akan offered her his kimono as a blanket.

'Why would I want that when it's so warm im starting to sweat? And I can see just fine thank you, it isn't that dark that my inferior human eyes can't see.' Ceri began to rock back and forth slowly, now feeling a strange sensation building in her stomach. What was happening to her? She had been feeling fine just moments before but now, every second that passed just made her feel less and less like herself.
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:43 am

Watching her composure change in a matter of seconds, everything that happened a few moments ago became irrelevant.  he listened as she spoke, saying she could see just fine, however that would normally be impossible for a human. So, does that mean.. he narrowed his eyes at her, his skin growing warm knowing that if she can see just fine that she was able to see him staring at her. swallowing hard for a second he watched her body sort of crumple up.

"Ceri, its pitch black out here, there is no way you should be able to see right now." he spoke seriously to her, his voice calm but worry trickled out. "its also relatively cold.. or at least for a human it should be." He had come to care for her as a friend, something he would need down here if he wanted to survive. Setting his kimono down on the ground he gingerly placed his hand to the side of her face, clammy wet moisture and hot skin clung to his palm. he froze up for a second before speaking again.

"I-I know this is going to be weird, however, would you be.. willing to undress?" he could feel his face flushing "Not, not like completely but down to your um, undergarmets." he looked away "Its just if youre clammy and hot if you leave your clothes on youre going to over heat and possibly pass out and i thought we could dip you into the river." he mumbled slightly, not sure how to actually talk to her at this point.

Aldin piped up "it would be best to remove whatever clothing you dont want ruined, Akan i wouldn't stay to close to her, she must do this on her own." Akan looking over his shoulder at Aldin "What is happening to her? is she going to die?" he snapped looking back to Ceri who was getting worse looking by the minute "She may or may not die, but only if she allows the transformation to happen or if she fights it, from what knowledge i have, and from what i've gather from Ceri as a soul being, she has a high chance of the shift being successful." "That doesn't tell us what is happening to her Aldin, what can i do? I can't fucking just sit here to see if she dies!" he was now shouting, his anger trembling in his voice "There is nothing you can do, Akan, its up to Ceri if she wants to live or die, accept the transformation or parish."

"Aldin i've about had it with your fucking riddles." he snapped at her before moving to a standing position and pulling on Ceri's clothes "I dont care how indecent it is, youre going to over heat if we dont get these off you right now and get you into the river." His eyes serious and focused on her, ignoring Aldin completely now as she continued "You better be careful Akan, she wont be in control if all goes well."

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:11 am

Akan had started to comment on how she shouldn't be able to see which seemed strange to her. He was likely just underestimating or exaggerating human eye sight. She could see everything just fine. Strangely though she caught herself feeling irrationally irritated by what he said. Normally she would just brush Akan's comments off, but this time she had to stop herself before snapping at him.

Ceri was getting hotter by the minute when Akan suggested she take off her clothes. However, rather than take the advice she laughed before saying, 'I think this is just an excuse for you to get me undressed Akan. So indecent of you.' She expected Akan to blush and Aldin to laugh but neither of those thinngs happened. Akan looked deadly serious and Aldin hadn't said a word.

She watched as Akan turned his head slightly towards. His lips moved but no words came out. All she could hear was a loud ringing sound. It started slowly but soon it was skull piercing to the point where all thought was gone and only feeling and pain remained.

She felt like an oven now. She wanted to tear free of her own skin to stop the burning. Then her muscles began to feel as if knives were run through them. Her whole body in agony. Her body went tense as she crumpled in a ball on the floor. She vaguely sensed Akan tugging at her but at this point it barely even registered to her.

At this point she was screaming. or was she? she couldn't hear anything over the ringing in her skull. Was she dying? She hoped so, so the pain would be over. She wanted to beg Akan to stab her, to end it, but her mouth couldn't form words anymore. She felt her bones begin to crack under flesh. Her muscles stretch to the point of snapping, but miraculously keep going. Nothing felt real anymore as she writher on the floor with even increasing violence. The snapping, stretching and deforming of her body continued, and it seemed to be never ending. Her clothes began to tear away from her body as she grew, only to be replaced with patches of fur.

Her hands turned to paws and her mouth stretched out int a muzzle. Every part of her was changing and shifting into something that wasn't her. Then, the pain suddenly stopped. No burning no agony, no ringing. And when her mind was her own again, there was only one thing in her mind. Run. Ceri took off at an unnatural speed from the spot by the river. Why had she been there in the first place? It didn't matter. She just ran into the night.
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:09 am

Akan stood over Ceri, leaning down to comfort her as she screamed in pain, though Aldin suddenly snapped at him to back away or else. Akan hesitated, surely she couldn't hurt him in this state. Reaching his hand out he was suddenly shoved away by Ceri, offended but more confused as she began to breathe raggedly inbetween her screams.

He watched in horror as her body began to change shapes, unnatural like that of a nightmare. The blood that escaped the tearing flesh caused his own blood to run cold. Falling to his knees he put his hands up to his own face, watching her become a mutated mess in a pool of her own blood. The blood. oh.. the blood. he felt like vomiting as she continued to scream glass shattering pitches that turned into ghastly sounding breathes of air a mix of man and animal, unnatural sounding.

Akan felt his stomach turn once more before finally vomiting, in the space of time he keeled over and looked back up at the thing that once was Ceri stood a large wolf. He was frozen, she-it. It also seemed to be. "Cer-" before he could even croak the words out the creature took off, leaving him kneeling in front of a pool of blood and vomit.

-small time skip-

After sitting still for what felt like hours, he finally managed to pull himself up to his feet. Aldin and him didnt speak a word to each other in the space of time he sat for, perhaps she knew it would be best not too. He inhaled sharply as he grasped Aldin tightly, seeing his own reflection in the hilt, his eyes were not his own, they looked concerned, drained? maybe, maybe he was just tired. What was he supposed to do? he couldn't return to camp without Ceri, surely someone would notice her missing?

Turning around he went to look at the muddy prints she left to verify that it was infact a wolf, which he was met with just that, wolf prints. bending down he placed his hand over the print, it was nearly bigger than his own hand, it was no normal wolf after all it just changed from a human girl into.. into this thing. Avoiding the blood, he couldnt bare to even look at it, anxiety filled his stomach, he then noticed her jacket.

Gentlly placing his hand onto the leather, almost like if disturbing this or moving it would get him yelled at or like she wouldnt come back if he moved it. Hesitating once more he finally snatched the jacket from the ground. Would she ever be back for it? was Ceri still actually there? what if, she never was here in the first place? "she was, don't be stupid." narrowing his eyes he snapped at Aldin, his voice breaking slightly from not speaking for so long "what happened to her?" Aldin stayed quiet, Causing Akan to become more agitated, though he knew pressing her for answers wasnt going to fix anything.

Kicking his boot though the dirt he noticed rain starting to fall down. He sighed heavily, glancing off into the direction Ceri took off in, or what was Ceri. Frowning Aldin spoke again "Why miss her? she is better off now, she doesnt need you. No one ever needs you for long, you know that." Akan made a Tch sound "yeah, well maybe this time i was hoping it was different." "it wasnt, and it wont ever be." the rain started to come down now causing him to be soaked he breathed in the fresh smells the rain offered the forest, calming his nerves slightly "you dont deserve love, you know that. We know that." she stated softly to him, causing him to flinch slightly "You're here to protect me, nothing else matters." "yeah well, doesn't mean i can't try." "hmp foolish, youre wasting your time." "probably." He stated as he tied his kimono on the lowest branch off the side of the river bank, hoping she might come back.

Small time skip

Akan moved along the forest floor, rain pelting him at this point, he eventually found a large hallowed out tree and moved inside it, the cobwebs were easy enough to move aside. "listen akan, about before, i just-" "no Aldin, i understand." he interrupted the spirit before continuing over her "You just don't want me to forget about you, like what happened when i was younger." pausing to remember his youth, he took his shirt off slowly, and tried his best to hang it up slightly so it would be some what dry. He ran his hand over the top of his shoulder to feel some of the scaring "It wont happen again, besides, im not capable of love, remember?" he laughed quietly, though it hurt him to admit "Akan.." "No, its true. My family made sure that i know, i wont be as naive this time."

he could feel tears streaming down his face as he continued "When I get back, and they see that i made it to the ground and back, they might respect me, maybe even.." he paused a moment as he continued on the thought of the word love. What was it? how do you love something? did he love Aldin? "Aldin.." he paused a moment, leaning back against the bark of the tree "Yes, akan." she stated though she already knew what he was going to ask "Never mind. I'm going to sleep, we can head back to camp in the morning." "goodnight Akan." "Night."

Though he didn't sleep, he couldnt help be feel a tight feeling in his stomach, would they actually accept him? he did a great task and would have some form of honor, right? maybe.. and Ceri.. hopefully she is.. well she is still Ceri.

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:33 am

Ceri's mind slipped in and out of consciousness. She dreamt of a large white dire wolf, speeding through th forests. Sometimes she was watching the wolf, other times she was the wolf. It felt so natural to her; running with four legs for the first time, nimble and precise in her movements. Every sound was heard, everything that moved, she saw.

Her nose was assualted by a barrage of new smells, yet instinctually she knew what each one was. Bear. Rabbit. Fox. Gryphon. Human. Owl. Mouse. Centaur. Snake. Whenever she focused on one it was as if a path illuminated in front of her, enticing her to follow. To seek. To hunt.

She ran and ran, lost in the joy of it. Had it been hours, or just minutes? Time moved differently here. Only the moon kept time here, and when she stopped to look up at it she was overcome by the desire to let a long howl out into the night.

She stopped, in one of the brief moments she felt fully in control to take it all in. She had fur. And a tail? What kind of messed up dream was she in? It was then she remember the flashes of pain and searing heat. Writhing on the forest floor, aching to rip her skin from he body. Akan pleading and fighting with herAnd Aldin's grave warning to accept what was coming for her.

She tried to scream, or to yell or grab at her face in horror, yet her body didnt understand these instructions or what they meant. This wasn't her body, she wasn't herself. She started to hyperventilate as the panic set in. What had she become? As the cool night air flooded her lungs, the scent of fresh blood was carried to her on the wind, and in an instant, the beast was in control.
    Ink Rabbit
    Ink Rabbit

Post by Ink Rabbit Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:24 am

Jolting awake, his skin sweating and sticky, he breathed in a heavy ragged breath. It was barely daylight outside, the light blue that touched the ground though the trees and the sound of birds was enough for him to make an estimated call of time. His breathing was shallow, the humid wet air made him feel even more sick.

Relaxing for a moment to catch his breath and try to remember what startled him, Oh.. he frowned running his fingers over his shoulder, the deep stretched out scars grooved though his skin. making a tch sound with his mouth he sat fully up. Looking up he could see that the tree he was in was almost completely hallow, he wondered how something like this could even exist but before the thought was even finished Aldin spoke "its not normal, its of earth magics, fairies and the sort." she stated as if she was teaching him about random things, like old times.

Akan grinned slightly tapping the sheath of the sword slightly "thank you, now get out of my head." making a low laugh she replied "sorry, you were having a nightmare again so i needed to know." he frowned once more before sighing and pulling himself up to his feet "yeah.. I did." he didnt want to touch on the subject anymore and she knew that.

Pulling his damp black long sleeve shirt back on, at least its sort of dry.. he held his frown, bending down to grab Aldin and ducking out of the tree. The sky was still dark, all but the light dawn colors fading though the trees. He pursed his lips thinking about going back to the river. "She wont be there." Aldin spoke suddenly "oh. right yeah." he glanced back in the direction of the river "We can check later on, lets get back to the camp." he stated, Aldin telling him which way to go.

Time Skip

By the time they made it back to the camp the sun was high in the sky, akan huffed an angry breath, knowing he had no choice but to return here. As he approached the camp, he was met with the man he was fighting with the other day, "oh look whose finally come back." Akan narrowed his eyes "yeah whatever." "you can't just come in and out as you please you know, its dangerous out there you know!?" his voice was more so irritated at the fact akan was not respecting him being a 'guard' "okay well if i dont come back you dont need to fret anymore mmkay?" Akan shoved past him, the guy narrowing his eyes and watching him.

After a moment of being in the camp he felt a tug on his shirt "um, akan right?" he froze for a second before glancing to his side to see Lila. Oh. gross. "what." he snapped, causing the small bunny girl to jump, her ears flattened "I was just um-wondering what happened to Ceri? Tau said you left with her and i just wanted to thank her for helping, and um, thank you too..." she cowered and Akan scoffed before pulling his shirt back out of her hand and continued to walk towards the center of the camp, leaving the small girl behind.

Grimik
    Grimik

Post by Grimik Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:06 am

run. run. run. go faster. make me chase. make me hunt. don't look back. don't look back. you looked back. stumble. im getting closer. keep going. you're almost away. don't stop. don't look back. just run. run. fight through the pain. don't stop. don't stop. you fell. i've caught up. it's over. you cry. stop talking. stop crying. stop talking. stop crying. stop. stop. stop stop STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP. STOP.

Blood. So much blood. It was the first thing she noticed as her consciousness came back to the surface. It dripped onto the ground in front of her from something she held in her mouth. Her mouth? No. Jaw. She unclenched its iron grip and a body fell to the ground in front of her. A girl, roughly her age. The girl from her dream. The one she had chased.

Ceri knew how the dream ended. It was right there in front of her. Her throat crushed and bruised, pouring blood to soak the ground. Short black hair sticking out from the back of her black hat. Eyes blue like the sky on a misty winters morning; with fresh tears still drying on her freckled cheeks. Ceri wondered if her eyes had always been that colour, but already knew the answer. She'd seen them filled with tears and terror.

Pale morning light began to wash over her and the girl. She stood in what looked like a street, yet it was overgrown with grass and foliage. She was surrounded on both sides by ruined buildings; ones far larger than she had ever imagined possible, and in varying states of damage. These to were covered in vines and vegetation, with some even sprouting trees, (not quiet yet as big as the ones from the forest, but would threaten to rival them someday) interwoven between them like the  stitches in a patchwork blanket.

Somehow this scene calmed her. Grounded her. She remembered before. The last time she was in control. Giving into the panic and feeling herself being suppressed. Like someone elese had taken over the controls. She resolved not to let it happen again. She took a step forward, watching as a paw stepped out as she moved. Then again . Another paw.

It was dawning on her that this was not a dream. With that thought, Ceri felt a shiver runn dow her back. Then another. Then too many to keep count of. Like ice water running down her spine, it happened over and over again like convulsions. It didn't hurt necessarily, but the process was draining. She had no control. She couldn't breath. Gasping for breath. Like she was drowning without being in water. She started to see spots. Her hearing was muffled and her head started to spin. She held on as long as she could, but eventually, her body gave out and she collapsed to the ground.

Time Skip...

Ceri came to with her stomach gnawwing at itself. As if she hadn't eaten in days. Her throat was dry, and she was lying in something wet. Groggily, she lowered her hand to the side feeling at the damp ground. When she brought it up to her face, it was streaked with blood. She franticly patted at herself feeling her sides her back, looking for a wound that wasn't there, though she was suprised to find herself naked, though that would have to wait. She got to her knees, looking at the blood that drenched the ground, following it to the source which was just behind where she had been laying.

Ceri felt the colour drain from her face. Her memeories came flooding back in an instant and she knew. She doubled over and started to retch, tears welling in her eyes from the strain, but all she could get from her empty stomach was a small amount of bile and acid.

She spat the taste from her mouth and wiped the tears on the back of her arm before looking around. The sun was still low but had started its climb into the sky. She guessed it had been about 2 hours since she had passed out. There were no signs that anyone else had came this way, but she couldn't be sure it would stay like that. She looked over at the girl and hated knowing what she was about to do.

Strip searching the girl was taxing. She'd killed this girl and now she was taking everything she owned as her own. Not only that but she also managed to cover herself in more blood as she did. After fighting to get the girl undressed she was left in her underwear. Ceri used the hat to clean herself off as best she could before pulling on the girls clothes. She was shorter than Ceri, so her t-shirt and jacket were a tight fit. The girls slim fitting jeans fit her waist, but stopped a few inches short of her ankle on Ceri's long legs. Luckily the boots were a close match.

Pockets were empty for the most part. A small pocket knife, the most useful thing the girl carried. She wondered if fear had made her forget about it last night, or if she knew the 3 inch blade wouldn't have helped. She didnt want to know the answer. Other than that she found a necklace a piece of paper writen in a language she didnt understand, and some oddly shaped pieces of metal in a bound satchel. She took it all.

This process felt like it had taken hours when in reality it was maybe 20 minutes. She thought about doing something to hide the body, but the amount of blood would make it obvious to anyone what had happened here. She took one last look at the girl, her face now burned into memory, before turning and running in the direction she hoped was  Akan, Aldin and her people.

Tau

He'd been up since dawn waiting for them to get back. The slimey weasel had told him they'd be fine and it was only then he sauntered into the camp alone. Clenching his fists Tau marched towards the Fey, his anger barely conained at this point. He had been so reckless insisting on taking Ceri back alone, and now he had the audacity to turn up without her? He hoped for Akan's sake he had an explaination.

As he approached he watched him have a brief interaction with Lila. Based on her reaction, his attitude hadn't magically improved during the night. Tau planted himself between Akan and the campfire before he could move any further. He stared him in the eye for several seconds before saying 'Where is Ceri?' in the most measured tone he could manage.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content